straight from the house
Cat diaries
Rescues, adoptions, goodbyes and everything in between.

14 October 2023 · 1 min read
Max is adopted
Max will be a single child. Despite being 6 years old we found an adoptant. Thanks to his kind and cute nature showing in a couple of videos it touched his future catmom's heart ....

3 September 2023 · 1 min read
Penny's brief stay
Currently being fostered in Barcelona Penny's brief stay with us was sweet for me, not so fo the other cats.

16 November 2022 · 1 min read
Long time no posts
Last developments with the creation of Mumcatorg. Some considerations thoughts ideas. A lot to do still.

17 June 2017 · 1 min read
Increasing number of cats
This is the last post I did on Mumcat.info. The site is still up. Shortly after, I left it as is to use instagram. IG was then attractive because easier and less time consuming. In addition I was definitely looking for support within a community of cat people and I've always loved taking pictures of my cats. I cannot believe it. It took me 5 years to recover from this particular chapter. Did I recover? Not even sure yet. But all the ups and downs are in IG and it continues at time to be a struggle. Hopefully things will get better as we become official and legal.